background

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Quickie .... AND A Big Reveal !!!


.... Just checking in to say I have my second cross stitch completion for 2015. 

Actually, the first one was ALMOST completed in 2014, but because the last week was soooo busy with company & hockey activities, I didn't get much stitching in so I slid into 2015 with about 200 stitches left on the Lagniappe.

Started 8.29.2014 - Completed 1.3.2015


On 1.3.2015 I made my first official start and put the last sphere in around 10:30 p.m. on 1.6.2015.

Something in Common "Mystic Lavender"


 

While I am here, I'll post a snap of my second cross stitch start. 



1.6.2015

 
I KNOW you all KNOW my favorite genre for stitching is Halloween, but can anyone guess what it is.  I'll give you a few hints.

  1. It is a chart pack I have had for several years.
  2. It is stitched on PTP "Haunted" linen.
  3. Threads are DMC, Kreinik and Caron Waterlilies.
  4. It has Mill Hill beads.
  5. Stitch count is 170 X 250
  6. There was a movie about the "theme".

OH...

...and that something, something that Ned & Chelsea surprised us with .....



Ima gonna be a Grandmother again in July !!!

2014 was the year of the weddings .... 2015 will be the year of the babies !!!


Till next time,

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment